KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed a Yoshimura Slip-on the other day. Debated on which one to go with, but in the end went with the yosh.
Installation took about 10 minutes, and the sound is awesome, not too loud, much deeper growl!
At some point I will put a coober or pcv on to help with the fueling, although just adding this slip-on calmed some of the throttle jitteryness that I have.

Attachments

·
a d m i n .
151,082 Posts
I took a quick vid, but am having trouble uploading. It does sound great!
This platform currently doesn't host videos. The new inbound one may do so.

YouTube or some other free hosting site works fine, just add the link here from wherever you uploaded it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Installed a Yoshimura Slip-on the other day. Debated on which one to go with, but in the end went with the yosh.
Installation took about 10 minutes, and the sound is awesome, not too loud, much deeper growl!
At some point I will put a coober or pcv on to help with the fueling, although just adding this slip-on calmed some of the throttle jitteryness that I have.
Do you run it with db killer or not!? I’m also looking for something deep but not too loud!! Thanks bud!

·
Super Moderator
1,473 Posts
Also installed a Yoshimura Alpha the other day. Quick and easy install. Looks and sounds great.
Looks very nice. Congrats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts