·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super-Moderator
'20 890R
439 Posts
Last week was a busy week for the Tuning Fork Brand - announced Mav isback for 2 years, Fabio getting the bump next year to Monster Factory team and a full Spec bike for '20, and that Valentino is allowed until mid-season this year to decide if he wants Fabio's Petronas bike with full support, or if he will retire and take the grid spot Carmelo is holding for his VR46 team and 2 bikes in GP as team owner.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Last week was a busy week for the Tuning Fork Brand - announced Mav isback for 2 years, Fabio getting the bump next year to Monster Factory team and a full Spec bike for '20, and that Valentino is allowed until mid-season this year to decide if he wants Fabio's Petronas bike with full support, or if he will retire and take the grid spot Carmelo is holding for his VR46 team and 2 bikes in GP as team owner.
My bet is on VR46 team. I think he's too close to bikes to get seriously distracted by car racing.

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bet is on VR46 team. I think he's too close to bikes to get seriously distracted by car racing.
If I was a betting man, I'd say you are right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts