KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed the Wings exhaust this morning. I like the way it looks and that it matches the bike's color scheme. Workmanship and materials every bit as good as Akrapovic. $520 to my door ordered direct. It has a mellow, deep tone compared to the stocker. I have not tried it without the DB killer, and I probably won't.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't think I will post a clip. I have never heard a clip that sounded anything like what the exhaust actually sounds like in real life.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree. I am a solo rider, never carry passengers, so they were ugly and unnecessary.

Fortunately the 890 comes with all the parts you need to run either with a passenger or solo.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Great purchase!

I am thinking about the Wings as I love the Akro but like the looks of the Wings, plus it is a little shorter then the Akro, not to mention cheaper. My kids ride with me often so I like the fact that it is not AS close to them as the Akro.

Will you be considering the Coober ECU & Power Plate mod, or is this as far as you are going?

Also, how long did it take to receive? I too would like to order it right from Wings if I can?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will you be considering the Coober ECU & Power Plate mod, or is this as far as you are going?

Also, how long did it take to receive? I too would like to order it right from Wings if I can?
It runs well, so right now not considering Coober & Power Plate.

I ordered it May 2nd, it arrived here May 8.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I purchased direct from the Wings site in Slovenia. I have bought their stuff before, and they are fast, principled, and efficient. $520 delivered via DHL Express to my front door. They give you a free Wings T-shirt too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts