KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
No idea, but would like to know if the 690 wheels will fit the 790. I would be interested in how a 160 tyre would go on the 790.

·
Super-Member
606 Posts
No idea, but would like to know if the 690 wheels will fit the 790. I would be interested in how a 160 tyre would go on the 790.

Really?! I feel like that is way to thin! The response from the 180 I feel is fantastic (granted I am coming off a 190).

·
Registered
843 Posts
Being a chain drive makes adaptation fairly easy. But tbh - for the track - you might as well have a natter with companies that make race wheels. Dymag springs to mind.

On normal roads I would personally steer clear of C/F. I've seen too many examples where C/F strength has been compromised because the materials have been damaged by road detritus. Light Aluminium or magnesium - no qualms.

·
VIP member
417 Posts

·
A d m i n .
151,138 Posts
Yes! GTL (had third place the past two years on an SV650), LWSS, LWGP, LWSB. Do you race there also?
I raced 600cc CBR there years back. I was pretty smoked after racing 7-9 races in a weekend, haha. Figured if I was there, might as well try all the classes available.
That’s awesome you’re still innit.!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts