KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, since this is the "other bikes" section, let's have it.... what else are you guys riding?

I'll start...

2003 Tuono Factory

2011 Streetfighter

2013 Tuono V4

2015 300XC

·
Registered
415 Posts
^^^ You have 3 of my favourite bikes RAINDOG, The Street fighter, love those. The Tuono Factory Racing, i had one of them, loved that bike, and shouldn't have parted with it, and of course the 790. The 790 is F***ing amazing fun. If theres any room left, i think a Guzzi Griso 1200 would round off the collection nicely.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Okay so hiding in my garage I have a YZ250F which has gone into retirement a couple of months a go dropped it and crashed loads of times seen here crossing the river at Elan Valley and its replacement the CRF250l a bit more road orientated so I can travel further to do different trails. See here at Brechfa forest.

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have an R9T with Ohlins suspension, Keno wheels and a full titanium exhausted, and a little Yamaha WR250R
Nice, any pics of the RT9, a mate has one, stock suspension was terrible, he went down the Ohlins path, 76,000kms now, cool bike.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Been a few changes since Christmas, a mate brought my 640, and i traded the MV800 on the 790, so down to 3, not a collector of bikes, more a rider, clock up miles then trade in, but I've kept the Multi because my wife feels much more confident and safer on it, and its our 2up touring bike.

Attachments

·
VIP member
416 Posts
I am in a rather unique position, in that I’ve had a 790 on and off for the last 7 months, but it isn’t yet mine. KTM has said they are open to me buying the test bike from them, but until the paperwork is signed, it could all go away. So, I can’t claim it as really being in my “stable.” My stable consists of a 2003 R6 (that I just put up for sale to help fund my 790 purchase) and multiple, disassembled Kawasaki EX500 race bikes that nobody wants. Sigh.

Attachments

·
Top Speed guru
70 Posts
2009 Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport

2013 GSXR 1000

Top 1 Ack Attack twin Haybusa turbocharged streamliner

·
Top Speed guru
70 Posts
Yes, if you Google Top 1 Ack Attack, my name, or motorcycle land speed record it will verify. (or pick up current Guinnes Book of Records) Set the motorcycle land speed record 3 times and current record holder.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts