KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1481 - 1500 of 1539 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Bugger! While putting some ks on before the first service booked next week, I hit a bump big enough to toss the tank bag to one side, causing some scratches :( Apart from that, it was a nice 250k run over the range. I plan on heading out that way on my interstate trip in just over a week's time so it was also an opportunity for a reccie.

There are a few differences between this and the 790, although the ride itself is almost identical. Position and comfort are the same, thankfully. Today's run was the longest I've done in a while, with no dramas. Got a bit tired though, to be expected when starting my 'training' for the holiday ;)

Automotive lighting Automotive design Peripheral Input device Plant

Hardware sorted for the trip. I was hoping the tank bag would be able to carry my phone, which it can, but unfortunately not so it's readable, so Babe lent me his for the trip. A USB bank also fitted so I'm good to go :D

Plant Motorcycle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

I think there have been enough clues as to the direction of my personalisation plans for this bike ...

Office chair Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Material property

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Bugger! While putting some ks on before the first service booked next week, I hit a bump big enough to toss the tank bag to one side, causing some scratches :(
What do youse gerls keep in you tank bags?

And yes! - I do run with a tankbag too, though basically it is really just to hold covid masks without them getting mashed up.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Photo reminded me - I need to get the seat upholstered.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Whaaaaat???
Well, since you asked... :p
My base pass, foremost, so I don't have to remove gloves to get it out of my pocket twice a day for work; and
While out on very long trips I carry:
Water (unless the backpack bladder is deployed),
Puncture kit,
Spare straps,
First aid kit,
Mini compressor,
Snacks.

If we're on a daytrip or a blat to the hills, my partner takes his tank bag so my bike can swing free :D

1481 - 1500 of 1539 Posts