KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1461 - 1466 of 1466 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
So that was a good call.

My 790 "maintenance due light" came on on Tuesday (Spanish Pub Hol). First run out sice I fell off just before my hol's (and it had lapsed whilst we were away).
Any other week I would have called, but was still on hol' so I rode over. Not far (about 25kms) but SLOW (police and cameras) roads. Still it was warm and dry and that was enough.
They offered to do the service today - but they did not have a top RAD hose in stock so we're doing it next week (including warranty valve cover seal) - They're pushing for a warranty hose too.

Met two interesting guys there (A Brit and South African). Both local residents - both bikers and both engineers. We sat nattering for 3 hours. In the backwoods of Central Spain - a real surprise. I don't usually get on well with ex-pat's. But these guys were entertaining and straight up about stuff.

As a pure aside - discovered this video about my local dealer - It's in Spanish.
The boss is in his 70's - still rides MX - still works.

·
a d m i n .
151,008 Posts
ROK maneuvers, in France, (Rok is a current forum member here).

@rokbagoros

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yoshimura led signals, renthal fat bar, cruise control, bar end mirrors Bagoros exhaust hanger and brake coolers and black titanium bar bolts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Automotive tire

Bicycle handlebar Vehicle Bicycle accessory Bicycle part Motor vehicle

1461 - 1466 of 1466 Posts