KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1341 - 1360 of 1399 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
The present state

- Headlamp, tail lamp and signals removed

Current project is remove the exhaust and polish. Arrow head pipe should arrive this week and I'll put the whole thing back together once it's shiny.

Next project

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Current project is remove the exhaust and polish.
Is there anywhere close to you that can CERAMIC them?. If so - Once polished - have them done. I did my Triumph and have never regretted it.
I keep meaning to do the Guzzi, but at the moment everybody is so closed down - you have to know where to go. Before I would just wander around industrial parks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Added a Givi top case rack kit along with the mounting plate and the V47 case that included the brake light and backrest for 2 up riding.
image.jpg

·
VIP member
515 Posts
I wish! First service on the WP Apex Pro fork internals.
So, after talking with the Race Tech rep to make sure that they were still WP Suspension certified, I took my fork to there today only to be informed that it would be a 4-5 week wait. You'd think that they'd have mentioned this when I called. When I called all the other local WP-certified shops, I was told that they don't do street bikes. So, I turned to my racer friends. I'll be getting my fork serviced next week as a tuner makes his way through my area on his way to the track. I'll let you know how it works out.

·
Registered
425 Posts
So, after talking with the Race Tech rep to make sure that they were still WP Suspension certified, I took my fork to there today only to be informed that it would be a 4-5 week wait. You'd think that they'd have mentioned this when I called. When I called all the other local WP-certified shops, I was told that they don't do street bikes. So, I turned to my racer friends. I'll be getting my fork serviced next week as a tuner makes his way through my area on his way to the track. I'll let you know how it works out.
Interesting. I sent Race Tech an email about springs for the 890 R. No response. :(

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Added a Givi top case rack kit along with the mounting plate and the V47 case that included the brake light and backrest for 2 up riding.
Colud I crave a boon, good sir? Some closeups of how the side pieces look side on and from teh rear - No so much the case or topplate - They seem to be better than I thought from teh Givi Site.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ordered a set of Michelin Power GP's as the distributor only got a few. Darn covid stock. My Power RS aren't worn out yet, I put 4000 twisty km and 3 track days on them, my wife did a few track days with them on her CBR before. But they're 2016 (or 2015?) rubber so it'll be time.

1341 - 1360 of 1399 Posts