KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls. Name is er Gwyn. From Carmarthenshire, South Wales, uk. Picked my 790 Duke up just over a week ago and have done a grand total 29 miles due to the virus:crying: On first impressions, what a cracking bike :smile_big::smile_big::smile_big:
Buy the way. Cracking forum you've got going here. Very informative!!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi guys and girls. Name is er Gwyn. From Carmarthenshire, South Wales, uk. Picked my 790 Duke up just over a week ago and have done a grand total 29 miles due to the virus:crying: On first impressions, what a cracking bike :smile_big::smile_big::smile_big:
Buy the way. Cracking forum you've got going here. Very informative!!!
Welcome to the fold Gwyn! Perfect time to buy, should be warming up soon. Do you guys in UK get pulled over just for riding around now?

·
A d m i n .
151,134 Posts
Hiya Gwyn..!

Happy to have you in our little group.

Too bad you can't currently go riding.

They've not yet bestowed that upon us as of yet.

Hoping it doesn't come to that, but it's inevitable.

Enjoy!

·
Super-Moderator
'20 890R
443 Posts
Glad you stumbled across our little slice of KTM heaven Gwyn!

Congrats on the new 790, keep us posted on your initial impressions and of course any farkles that find their way onto the bike.

All the best in this lockdown - fingers crossed for better days ahead!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the fold Gwyn! Perfect time to buy, should be warming up soon. Do you guys in UK get pulled over just for riding around now?

Thanks colombo.
The police are randomly pulling people over in any vehicle. If you haven't got a reasonable reason for the journey you could get a fine.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Gwyn and welcome did you get your Duke from MandP or Wayne Mounter ? I will probable see you about when this all blows over.
Stay safe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Gwyn and welcome did you get your Duke from MandP or Wayne Mounter ? I will probable see you about when this all blows over.
Stay safe.

M and P Roger. Had a new black 2019 model for a bargain price of £6'499 :)
Been keeping busy putting some goodies on. Like you say, cant wait for this **** virus to blow over to get out and enjoy ripping up and down the Black Mountain :grin:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I should of worked it out you had used MandPs as you had only covered 29 miles only another 471 for first service and getting the bikes rev limiter removed. Dont forget to keep us informed of the goodies your fitting any info is good info. Oh and pictures please.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts