KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are all looking at countries far away with our own filter, which always will contain stereotypes and true observations. Both. and that's ok.

So how does a trackday in India look like...or a track actually.

I did not capture the racer crew here, the pit atmosphere, bunch of great people with some fast, definitely very fast !
I made a collage of videos from a trackday week-end that happened just prior lockdown. Lucky we were...

Where is that? at Buddh International Circuit

The track was built for the F1 Grand prix hosted 2011-2013, and you would be amazed to see how this is still being well kept and managed, with safety at highest standard.

1h away from New Delhi.
Most of guys have trailers/van/pick-up to ferry their bikes... I am old school which means I ride there fully suited with a backpack, once reached, unmount the mirrors, tire pressure adjustment and ... ready !
(fuel managed with friends or delivered there).

Enough of the intro... the action:

PS: this is a selection edit, handpicked, to make me appear good. In all fairness, some of them are faster than me. I mean, a lot of them. Actually...all of them .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to ride Budh one day. Hopefully soon.
Good news is the Trackdays have just restarted there !
Some friends went last Saturday for a short session of 1h at Buddh (sadly could not join).

So when you land back and feel ready, message me and will hook you with the guys moving their bike from Mumbai or Bangalore

·
Registered
83 Posts
If am traveling from down south and transport the bike might as well get as much track time. Will hit you soon man. Let this Covid situation die down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts