KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The KTM Website only lists 3 Akrapovic exhausts for the 890. Im sure there are more if the 790 pipe fits the 890 as well. Can anyone confirm if there are other exhaust options that fit the 890 available in USA?

I'm actually a big fan of Akraovic but if all Im getting is a change in noise and no real performance gains, id rather find something more cost effective...

·
Registered
5 Posts

Have a few friends who have these on their 790's / 890. Looks great. Sounds great. Cheap AF. Only issue I have is the hanger placement on theirs was a bit close to the strapping on the exhaust. Cuban Rider has one on his bike and he put some extra hardware on to relocate.

·
a d m i n .
151,082 Posts
The KTM Website only lists 3 Akrapovic exhausts for the 890. Im sure there are more if the 790 pipe fits the 890 as well. Can anyone confirm if there are other exhaust options that fit the 890 available in USA?

I'm actually a big fan of Akraovic but if all Im getting is a change in noise and no real performance gains, id rather find something more cost effective...
You prolly could contact any of these companies to see what they have for the 890. (or will have):

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im pretty well sold on the spark or Leo Vince dual exhausts. Can anyone confirm if the 790 models will fit the 890?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im pretty well sold on the spark or Leo Vince dual exhausts. Can anyone confirm if the 790 models will fit the 890?
previous thread here you can check out with both those on your radar.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I go to a price quote back for the Spark dual exhaust. $899.99 shipped ouch!

The Leo is about $500. Unless someone has a valid argument of why the spark is worth almost double, I’m probably gonna go with the Leo Vince dual exhaust.

·
Registered
46 Posts
This is the one I got. I preordered a while back and it just shipped the other day, it'll be here on Monday the 10th.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I go to a price quote back for the Spark dual exhaust. $899.99 shipped ouch!

The Leo is about $500. Unless someone has a valid argument of why the spark is worth almost double, I’m probably gonna go with the Leo Vince dual exhaust.
Try Biohazard cycles, Leo Duals are like $379. A friend just got them for his 790. I got an LV1 from them also

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the links guys!

After further research, the spark checks every box im looking for. Despite my tight wad tendencies, I ordered it. Would have gone with the Leo Vince all stainless but everywhere I looked was out of stock and only had the black.

·
Registered
21 Duke 890r
135 Posts

Did you ever make progress? I am looking for a throaty deep loud af slip on or slip on plus decat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts