KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just wanted to post a few photos to show off the mods I've added to the duke with a parts list if anyone was looking for inspiration.

Parts list:
Givi smoked fly screen
Barkbuster aero gp handguards
Power Parts heated grips
Power Parts GPS mount
Evotech radiator guard
R&G adventure bars
R&G axle sliders
Pyramid fender extenders
Sw motech side stand foot
Spinning stickers rim decals
2x Oxford alarmed Dlocks

I'm still looking at adding a few more things to get it just where I want it, but I'm going to wait till after I've put some new tyres and maybe upgrading the brake disks and pads before doing anything more cosmetic.

Hope you all like my take on the duke, let me know if you have any questions or comments about the parts or how it looks, I'd be grateful for the feedback.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I just wanted to post a few photos to show off the mods I've added to the duke with a parts list if anyone was looking for inspiration.

View attachment 5213

View attachment 5214

View attachment 5215

Parts list:
Givi smoked fly screen
Power Parts heated grips
Power Parts GPS mount
Evotech radiator guard
R&G adventure bars
R&G axle sliders
Pyramid fender extenders
2x Oxford alarmed Dlocks

I'm still looking at adding a few more things to get it just where I want it, but I'm going to wait till after I've put some new tyres and maybe upgrading the brake disks and pads before doing anything more cosmetic.

Hope you all like my take on the duke, let me know if you have any questions or comments about the parts or how it looks, I'd be grateful for the feedback.
Very nice not picked my bike up yet but looking to put the stickers on the wheels they look cool

·
Registered
17 Posts

View attachment 5213

View attachment 5214

View attachment 5215

Parts list:
Givi smoked fly screen
Power Parts heated grips
Power Parts GPS mount
Evotech radiator guard
R&G adventure bars
R&G axle sliders
Pyramid fender extenders
2x Oxford alarmed Dlocks

Looks good Duka Abides, the screen especially I think kinda makes it,I have a good few extras on mine ,rear seat cowl,comfort seat and the fully adjustable levers plus rear tidy.. it all adds to the bike I think..ooh and of course the booster plug which I think is the best addition I made!

Ride on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.