KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The steering lock shaft is misaligned with the hole in the triple clamp. All seems to be tight and looks correct otherwise.

Anyone else have this?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dealer getting advice from KTM but compared mine to another bike. Easy to see mine is tilted forward for some reason

Mine

Normal bike

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yours doesn't look like it's mounted the same - like there's an extra metal shim in yours, definitely odd and different.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yours doesn't look like it's mounted the same - like there's an extra metal shim in yours, definitely odd and different.
Yeah the picture looks like that but actually its a reflection. Also, my metal clip is slightly higher so i moved it down and looks about the same.

If anything it kind looks like the good bike frame tabs its bolted to is slightly angled up. Mine appear to be flat

·
Registered
179 Posts
Interesting trick of the light - your bike is too shiny!

Hope your dealer / KTM can sort it out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting trick of the light - your bike is too shiny!

Hope your dealer / KTM can sort it out.
Only ridden it home from the dealer 50klms and been raining since lol. Dealer will sort it out for sure, only a minor issue

·
Registered
11 Posts
[QUOTE = "fredaroony, publicación: 24642, miembro: 1572"]
El eje del bloqueo de la dirección está desalineado con el orificio en la abrazadera triple. Todo parece estar apretado y parece correcto de lo contrario.

¿Alguien más tiene esto?

[/CITAR]
Solo bloquea hacia un lado, izquierda. Si no puede y sucedió de repente puede que hayan intentado forzar por robo. Lo siento!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts