KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've also just noticed this problem after 2,500kms. Only seemed to start happening after I manually reset the trip meter for the first time using the "set" button. Now it resets all by itself at random intervals?!

Software version 1.02

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can you please let me know where are you from and what was the dealer?
I live in the UK, and the dealer was Blade Motorcycles in Swindon. I needed a new dash because they "bricked" the original one while trying to update the software because I assumed the trip reset was a software problem, they may not have changed it under warranty just because of the trip issue.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
So the dash was replaced under warranty, and so far so good. To bad the Covid 19 monster is around!

·
Registered
14 Posts
A mi me paso cuando gire la llave de contacto y antes de que el ready to race desaparezca cerré contacto, operacion rápida, abrir y cerrar contacto provocó este síntoma

·
Registered
35 Posts
Did anyone figure out a fix for this? Mine seems to do it everytime I get really low on fuel. Think it only started doing it after the first software update/service. But csnt be 100% sure

·
Registered
37 Posts
At 2 yo my bike started resetting the trip meters, did it twice in 200 kms then stopped, each time it was at a fuel stop, fill up, trip meters reset by themselves - that was about 1,000 kms ago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My bike has just started doing this 😬😭

Due to go in for a service to have the leaky gasket replaced in 2 days (been booked over a month!)...

Any fix known for this Trip resetting?

Bike has done ~4000kms

Thanks

21 - 31 of 31 Posts