KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
馃煝 snacky
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a doubt, in theory in track mode you can set the slip from 1 to 9, the lower the more slip, this is the traction control.

When you are in Sport Mode in theory the bike allows a bit more slip

So, if I use track mode with throrttle response Sport and Slip 9, is safest? Because I allow less slip?

Registered
2020 KTM Duke, '72 Norton Commando, '62 BSA C-15, '82 Suzuki PE 175
That's helpful information.
Thanx
Bottoms up

Registered
I feel like Track Mode is kind of a misnomer. It should be called Custom Mode since it allows you to change settings independently; there's nothing inherently "Track" about it.

Registered
馃煝 snacky
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys (y)

Reactions: dma

Registered
I have a doubt, in theory in track mode you can set the slip from 1 to 9, the lower the more slip, this is the traction control.

When you are in Sport Mode in theory the bike allows a bit more slip

So, if I use track mode with throrttle response Sport and Slip 9, is safest? Because I allow less slip?
overall, no te preocupe.
Don't over think it.

It is not like it makes 200Hp and will slip in every corner.
Even on the Track, where you would open the throttle wide and faster than on the road, with slip at 3 don't recall anytime the TC light came on.

You go and have fun in all modes, only if you go towards 3 and lower in Track mode, would you maybe start to feel a slip.

Registered
overall, no te preocupe.
Don't over think it.

It is not like it makes 200Hp and will slip in every corner.
Even on the Track, where you would open the throttle wide and faster than on the road, with slip at 3 don't recall anytime the TC light came on.

You go and have fun in all modes, only if you go towards 3 and lower in Track mode, would you maybe start to feel a slip.
I will 2nd that. I was on track over the weekend and was running track mode, track throttle response and slip at 3. The track was green in the am
and as it warmed up a bit, we were getting up to a quick pace. TC light never came on and I was running S22 Bridgestones. Great tires, BTW.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.