KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just bought a used 790 with 2k on the clock. Have been wanting one since the prototype. Sold my 2012 Daytona 675 recently and can't say how happy I am with the purchase. A friend let me test drive his 790,and was hooked instantly. Unit I purchase had the thermostat replaced, but nothing else according to ktm usa. Hopefully I don't have to deal with immobilizer issues, or leaks. Got a good deal at 8k for what is basically a just broken in bike. Looking forward to contributing in any way I can to the forum. Fingers crossed it won't be bc of mechanical issues, but with a warranty unit 11/20,I'm somewhat at ease...

·
a d m i n .
151,000 Posts
Well just bought a used 790 with 2k on the clock. Have been wanting one since the prototype. Sold my 2012 Daytona 675 recently and can't say how happy I am with the purchase. A friend let me test drive his 790,and was hooked instantly. Unit I purchase had the thermostat replaced, but nothing else according to ktm usa. Hopefully I don't have to deal with immobilizer issues, or leaks. Got a good deal at 8k for what is basically a just broken in bike. Looking forward to contributing in any way I can to the forum. Fingers crossed it won't be bc of mechanical issues, but with a warranty unit 11/20,I'm somewhat at ease...

Hey Congrats, & welcome to 790DukeForum! Hopefully yours will be issue free, like everyone here...:grin:

·
Super-Member
595 Posts
Welcome Crusty! Nice choice!! I feel like the issues are one offs, but at the same time not so much. Like you said, hopefully not you! Knock on wood mine has been good to me since 1 mile on the clock!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts