KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the 790 forum after being a part of the 390 Duke's for some years.
Back in Europe for a bit after touring Thailand, Malaysia and the Lao PDR for 4 years on a 200 (2012) and 390 (2015) Duke.
Very tempted to get me a 790 Adventure R to head back to Asia overland.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Mods.

Thanks for the welcome both,

On the modification front, I am one of these crazy people never putting anything other than original or highly reputable parts on my bikes.
Never order at Alibaba or Amazone and don't do copy exhaust stuff.
Suspension only Ohlins, Ktech or Andreani and stuff like this.
Mods done on my Duke 200 and 390 are suspension, tires, PowerTRONIC ECU, brake (MC/calliper/pads) and the like.
At this moment there is no more KTM import in Thailand and the Lao import is still selling the first gen Dukes (up to 250 only as the law forbids selling bikes over 250 cc here.
In the process of looking at the hoops to jump through in order to get a 790 Adv R in Malaysia in my name.

Welcome to the forum @KTMAsia Have you started looking into modifications and/or accessories as yet?

·
Registered
113 Posts
You came to the right place. KTM's already come with a lot and as someone who has done mods in the past, KTM's come off as a "complete" bike to me. Just little add-on's an that's all!

·
Super-Member
606 Posts
You came to the right place. KTM's already come with a lot and as someone who has done mods in the past, KTM's come off as a "complete" bike to me. Just little add-on's an that's all!
First off welcome!! Secondly I have to agree with KTMfan on this although this is my first KTM. I do feel like there is nothing that needs to be changed, save some minor looks. I think that is all in how you want your bike personalized. Most of my mods are protection.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts