KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the aftermarket companies (R&G, Evotech etc) that use their own tail light. Curious if anyone knows of a model that lets you reuse the stock brake-light and turn signals.

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never seen a tail tidy with the stock light. Because the back of the light is quircky
I've been wondering why the aftermarket ones come with a light, so you may have answered my question. I prefer to utilize the existing light and fabricate my own metal hinge. Before I get started, would anyone happen to have a picture of the back of the factory light?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the yoshimura tail tidy and it utilizes the stock turn signals but it to comes with its own brake lights.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've seen the aftermarket companies (R&G, Evotech etc) that use their own tail light. Curious if anyone knows of a model that lets you reuse the stock brake-light and turn signals.
The Powerbronze utilizes the stock tail light and turn signals. I have it, and can vouch for the quality. It comes with two heat guards, but our larger North American turn signal is still prone to melting with it if used with the stock exhaust. Because of that, I used both the heat guards on the exhaust side, arranged in an "L" formation, which kept the exhaust heat from hitting the signal. I've since installed an aftermarket exhaust, which is lower, and further back from the signal, so it's a moot point for me now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts