KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Top Speed guru
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a new Pit Bull rear wheel stand but need to get the spools that bolt to the swingarm. Not sure which ones fit the 790. Anyone have installed these, and if so, from who? I'm in USA. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

·
Top Speed guru
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Just ordered them!

·
Super-Member
595 Posts
Not to hijack your thread Rocky, but I was looking into a set of pitbulls also. I have an old LP with the swing arm supports (shaped like an L) and was wondering if the spools were easier or better. I wouldn't mind picking up some spools/sliders for the rear....kill 2 birds with one stone.

·
Top Speed guru
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I prefer the spools, more positive stand placement, and yes, slider protection as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought spools from amazon. Supposedly M10 bolts. They don't fit. The bolt is slightly too big. I guess I got what I paid for. :/

·
Super-Member
595 Posts
I bought spools from amazon. Supposedly M10 bolts. They don't fit. The bolt is slightly too big. I guess I got what I paid for. :/
I haven't looked into the specs for all the bolts for all the different sliders and spools you can get yet but that was my worry. I do hate paying the KTM price!

·
Super-Moderator
716 Posts
Got a pair at the dealer. Paid too much ~$20, but was during service, so just got it done. I think bolt is M10X1.25.

Using my old trusted stands, front and rear. Pretty happy with the setup.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bought a cheap chinese set of spools. Wrong bolts. Bought a couple of M10x1.25 bolts (it came with M10x1.5) at the local hardware store for a couple $. nbd.

·
a d m i n .
151,011 Posts
Cool!

I need to get a pr of bobbins for my PitB also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Paddock Stand for 790

I purchased a new Pit Bull rear wheel stand but need to get the spools that bolt to the swingarm. Not sure which ones fit the 790. Anyone have installed these, and if so, from who? I'm in USA. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

So....it this the Pitbull stand you got?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts