KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 790 Duke
351 Posts
Now that's what I call monkey motion. Every monkey is an expert at it.

Nice one ;)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I so need to have that actual functionality - I think I am going to refit the OEM pipe this week.

OK - There might be another reason!. ;):giggle:

·
MotoGP Moderator
1,094 Posts
I think I missed the joke...

·
Registered
2020 790 Duke
351 Posts
I think I am going to refit the OEM pipe this week. OK - There might be another reason!. ;):giggle:
You are?

I tried one of the cheap Chinese slip on's. Ended up going back to the stock exhaust.

Did not need the extra noise. Could care less about an extra 5 pounds and the bike runs better with the stock setup.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Did not need the extra noise. Could care less about an extra 5 pounds and the bike runs better with the stock setup.
I run a WINGS currently. E-approved so not loud at all. If anything it may actually be quieter than the OEM with the baffle in. But it's a slightly more rounded sound.

The WINGS points out slightly which avoids burning indicators etc. And I like the way it looks - it's rather understated compared to the shiny OEM.
Though being honest - I have it because it came in cheap purchased with the COOBER.
But this very benefit becomes a deficit with the Mosko Luggage pack.
And If I mark the pipe with the pack and heat shields mounted - it's a piece of cake to de-scuff stainless.

I think I missed the joke...
Cabin fever makes you do weird things.
You should see some of the "improvements" made by usually "sane" owners during the COVID confinements.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts