KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwing this out there-

I am in the U.S. (Arizona) and am looking to purchase a set of the stock Euro KTM indicators front/ back for my 790. I like OEM and don't want to mess with aftermarket ones.

Is anyone interested in a trade? I would like the full set of front and back LED factory KTM turn indicators in excellent condition that you will not be using, and will collect dust on your shelf, or you will throw away (I hate waste). I would pay for any shipping and any other expenses involved.

Is there anything I can get you from the U.S.? I have no idea but I hate to pay the money for new stuff from KTM when I know there is stuff out there that will go unused.

Regards and cheers!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Is this to solve a melting issue when using a tail tidy? If so Im not 100% sure the LED ones would be immune, they are still in the line of exhaust.
Theyre nothing special anyway. I prefer small aluminium ones

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, the U.S. ones are big and ugly and use standard bulbs. I like the looks of the Factory LED lights so I figured I would give them a try if I have the opportunity.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Each but it is worded a bit weird
Ouch! I got these from Ebay, but I’m pretty sure they’re not the same quality !?!

Since I only have led in the back i will have to figure out a way to get rite of the warning ⚠
I don’t know if I have the dealer to put it in led mode would help in my case ?

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking at the website I get the impression it is for a pair, so 198 AUS for all four, no?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts