KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took my bike into the dealer to have them install a new rear shock and to replace my TFT (cracks - warranty). They did a software update and immediately threw "ABS and MTC Failure" code. They blamed it on my Mustard Bike tail tidy taillight being LED. I told them I'm pretty sure the stock one is LED. What gives?? Is LED is LED, yes? They said they will be reaching out to KTM for advice. All turn signals are stock. AND, I've had this tail tidy on for months with no code issues at all.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
So I took my bike into the dealer to have them install a new rear shock and to replace my TFT (cracks - warranty). They did a software update and immediately threw "ABS and MTC Failure" code. They blamed it on my Mustard Bike tail tidy taillight being LED. I told them I'm pretty sure the stock one is LED. What gives?? Is LED is LED, yes? They said they will be reaching out to KTM for advice. All turn signals are stock. AND, I've had this tail tidy on for months with no code issues at all.
If they had the rear wheel out to do the shock - they probably damaged the rear ABS sensor/wire - The issue has been sort of commented on before.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts