KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I really want to change the license holder on my bike, I fell that aesthetically it is the only con of this bike. However I really love the rear light of this bike, is there any plate holder that supports the original tail light? :nerd:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super-Member
595 Posts
I haven't seen any fender eliminator kit that reuses ALL of the rear lights. I think for the most part they all come with at least a brake light. I think the Yoshimira one may come as a blank canvas, but I haven't looked into it at all since they were just coming out when I bought mine. The closest I think you will get is the evotech.

I would either wait a little bit longer to see if something else is made, or look into some other kits and pick one you like. To be honest, I was a bit worried about the mustard light when I received it as it was half the size of the stock, but it has been fine and I like the smaller look. It is bright as heck also!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm sorry :angel:, I melted the information I read so much before buying mine ... The original light can not easily be mounted on a flat support because it is embedded in the plate holder . And he has a weird form

1 - 7 of 7 Posts