KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found replacement shorty levers for our Brembo MCS and the clutch levers?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing that will ship to the USA. Anyone else?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have sent these guys multiple emails and they don't respond. When ordering, at checkout, there is no option for USA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Every parts department I've talked to says there are no matching part numbers from any other models.
Hard for me to believe aftermarket suppliers just DON'T make products for this bike.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Unpopular opinion - the stock levers and perches are pretty damn nice on the 890. It doesn't surprise me that AM are hard to find. A friend of mine had no issues with them but wanted shorty's for aesthetics. He cut the oem levers with a dremel, sanded, and repainted them. Even re-added the ball-tip with epoxy. Wish I had pics!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Unpopular opinion - the stock levers and perches are pretty damn nice on the 890. It doesn't surprise me that AM are hard to find. A friend of mine had no issues with them but wanted shorty's for aesthetics. He cut the oem levers with a dremel, sanded, and repainted them. Even re-added the ball-tip with epoxy. Wish I had pics!
I agree with you on the levers. They are the best stock levers any of my bikes ever had. Sadly for me, my scrawny hands are just a bit to small to reach the clutch lever with only two fingers, even adjusted all the way back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts