KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I have a 2020 Duke 790 that a got brand new after a couple hundred miles I noticed that I have a random up shifting issue mostly from 2 to 3 It has happend from 5 to 6 to a few times . I just had the first service done yesterday and the service guy told my the shifting issues should go away with the full synthetic oil . Well they did not still have the random shifting problem from 2 to 3 it just will not find the gear and the engine just revs up .
Any advice with be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Because of the quick shifter sensor, I think you’re left foot is pressing against the shifter lever too much. It’s takes some time to adjust to the way you ride with that quick shifter.

·
a d m i n .
151,048 Posts
Hello all I have a 2020 Duke 790 that a got brand new after a couple hundred miles I noticed that I have a random up shifting issue mostly from 2 to 3 It has happend from 5 to 6 to a few times . I just had the first service done yesterday and the service guy told my the shifting issues should go away with the full synthetic oil . Well they did not still have the random shifting problem from 2 to 3 it just will not find the gear and the engine just revs up .
Any advice with be greatly appreciated.
Hey there & Welcome! Congrats on the ‘20 790D!
Did you get it sorted?
Are you in CT?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts