KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am thinking that my new bikes gonna have a different look about it, more of an urban/scrambler theme, any ideas on tyres to fit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the shortcut JD, that's the look.....spot on. Will turn up at the ADV Bike Rider Festival at Ragley Hall on something similar next year.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a pirelli Rally STR Scorpion on my Svartpilen 401 good off road and nothing to say on road, a good compromise

I've checked them out on Perelli's website and the look and read up good. Just gotta price them up fitted locally.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks for this but what did you mean by "nothing to say on road"
I mean that they do the job, there isn't a felling like an ultra sport tire, but there isn't default and I took the angle as with sports tires without problem.

I was really surprised by the quality of these tires on asphalt and dirt roads :wink:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had a look at those Pirelli’s but also looking at Conti TK70/80’s. Perelli is cheaper though. Anymore ideas anyone?

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'll be VERY interested to hear of feedback. I do not ride off road much - and have no plans to do so really. But the ability to do some dirt roads would be interesting from a holidaying POV. Esp in the Balkans etc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts