KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I know there are commercial options - BUT - imo they are silly expensive. THE H&B seems to be somewhat limited in terms of weatherproofing and the SW-M needs the base plate from the seat. This to me somehow wrankles.

Also - And this is just my personal beef - I'd rather they were magnetic. That and/or large enough to cosset the MotoMosko Reckless base fully.

So I have a question/request.

Does anybody have one of the KNOCK-OFF rear seat hump thingies?. If so I would appreciate some feedback on rigidity (material thicknesses) and photos of the underside.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm interested in the H.B. Seat Rack as it replaces the pillion seat and doesn't disturb the look of the bike like a Tail Rack. Also, you won't damage the actual seat with bungee hooks- n -junk. I do agree it is a little pri$ey but how much is a replacement seat. Can any one speak to is functionality"

It seems like a really sizable tank bag is not as usable on the 790's weird shaped tank.
That's been my luggage solution on so many bikes.

I too would be interested to know more about inexpensive tail humps as that fits my esthetic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts