KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 KTM Duke 890R
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just finished installing an MNNTHBX tail tidy on my 890R with Rizoma Corsa S tail lights and put in some Corsas up front as well. It looks great but getting the wiring and resistors in the rear was a pain, especially since the resistors that come with the Corsas are the wrong impedance.

My buddy is an electrical engineer And offered to help me make a completely plug and play harness that will plug into the Corsas, the plate light, and then right into the KTM harness with no cutting or crimping, no guessing which resistors you need or which wires connect to which and most importantly no error code.

Before I buy the components, I thought I’d see if anyone else is interested. I can buy the components in batch and then assemble and ship for ~50 bucks. Let me know if you’re interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested. The Rizoma's have bullet type connectors and the plate light has no connector so it won't be entirely plug and play. What type of connectors will the harness have and what will I have to do to connect the lights?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all,

Just finished installing an MNNTHBX tail tidy on my 890R with Rizoma Corsa S tail lights and put in some Corsas up front as well. It looks great but getting the wiring and resistors in the rear was a pain, especially since the resistors that come with the Corsas are the wrong impedance.

My buddy is an electrical engineer And offered to help me make a completely plug and play harness that will plug into the Corsas, the plate light, and then right into the KTM harness with no cutting or crimping, no guessing which resistors you need or which wires connect to which and most importantly no error code.

Before I buy the components, I thought I’d see if anyone else is interested. I can buy the components in batch and then assemble and ship for ~50 bucks. Let me know if you’re interested.
I would 100% be looking for that. I have the tail tidy and Corsa lights front and back, haven't had a chance to install yet, and won't for a few more weeks. Though if I have a pre-made harness, I will find time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I installed this tail tidy as well, if I knew the lights would have been that much of a pain in the ass I wouldn't have bought it.

I'd be interested in this if it was a straight plug 'n' play from Rizoma/plate light to the KTM harness. It's like a rats nest under there now after installing those lights, you can't see it but I know it's there. UK based, I assume there would be increased delivery charge?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts