KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed a R&G Tail Tidy on my 19' 790 Duke and was a fairly simple install. I got everything completed after taking apart the thousand factory bolts and screws with the factory signals. It came with an aftermarket brake light and plate lamp. There was an adapter for the brake light/lamp to install to the factory plug. But for some reason I do not get a running brake light and plate light, only when I apply the brake. Any thoughts or experience with this particular eliminator kit would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the same kit. If I remember right, I had to switch a couple of wires around to get it to work properly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Do you happen to remember which ones? I have flipped the blue and yellow and it is the same result. Brake light only works when I apply the brake, not running light or plate light..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks. Do you happen to remember which ones? I have flipped the blue and yellow and it is the same result. Brake light only works when I apply the brake, not running light or plate light..
I have the R & G as well, i don’t have a blue wire but here is how plugged in and it works fine. If worse come to worse, use a test light or multimeter to find out.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts