KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
a d m i n .
151,085 Posts
Very nice.

One observation would be to add the YouTube install video that was posted for you on the FB page, for anyone else that wants to install them.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I replaced mine with Rizoma pegs and man what a pain it was. Mainly because I could not get off the right hand side bolt and don't have an impact wrench. Ended up having to pull out the swingarm pivot half way out.

Plus I had to modify the Rizoma turning joints to make the pegs sit level.

Like the Rizoma pegs MUCH better though!! Very happy with the result

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I can't get the left side plate off. Otherwise I'd have my MFW pegs on both sides. The originals do, however, kill more vibes.

·
Cry Baby
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On my bike the large bolts were quite tight, but I didn't have any problem getting them off when I applied the right amound of force. No impact gun needed.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Those are some pretty sweet wheel stands, I’ve never seen ones’ like those. 😎
They are brilliant if you move bikes around your garage regulary and are short of space. Not cheap but the build quality is fantastic

Made in Australia but they do have a US presence.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You mean the left side large bolt? I found you can get one side off but the other will just spin. Should be able to get it off with an impact wrench.
Had the same problem!
I was able to loosen the other bold while using the rearset itself to hold the "pipe" it's sitting on by tilting the reatset. So it grabbed the pipe and stopped it from turning.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts