KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have an idea when KTM is going to re-stock/release the powerparts rearsets and race bellypan? Rottweiller has been out of stock on the rearsets for a bit and the bellypan still hasn't been released.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Problem is no one else really makes what i'm looking for. I don't want black or orange rearsets and not a fan of the Gilles setup. Same with the Bellypan, no one else makes a decent one other than S2 Concept in France....and even still i think the KTM setup looks better and will accommodate the full akra system. Not too many options out there

·
Registered
34 Posts
It’s hard that the KTM factory aftermarket is so damn good. Makes buying anything else that isn’t a power part difficult, especially knowing that the power parts stuff is about a 99% guaranteed fit.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Called rottweiller today, since the belly pan was supposed to be released.....KTM has postponed again till December.

That being said, I think I found an alternative.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found the rearsets and an alternative belly pan from CTM83 in France. Very happy with the customer service and parts availability from these guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts