KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
One of the first PP parts I purchased - though not to fit a GPS. Simple molded part but rigid.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If anyone wanted to know what it looks like mounted to the bike. It's made out of plastic but seems sturdy enough
Where can I buy the mount that bolts to the bar clamp? Sorry, I'm a bit confused as that is not a TomTom part.

Looks great 👍

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's a straight TomTom fitting. Wonder what the difference in price is? It came as an included price when I bought my TomTom 550. The only difference is that mine is bar mounted so that it doesn't get in the way of the screen
I have the PP mount too, using it with my TomTom 400 and it definitely doesn't get in the way of the TFT at all. I admit you need to look down quite a bit to have a good view at the TomTom, but at least it doesn't get in the way. In my opinion this PP is a great addition, if you use satnav regularly.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If anyone wanted to know what it looks like mounted to the bike. It's made out of plastic but seems sturdy enough

It looks a little weird to me. I believe mine is fitted differently... :unsure: My bike is at the dealer for a coolant leak, but when I get it back I'll check if I've gone mad. ;)

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Really only one way to mount it so not sure
Nope - There are TWO - I know, coz I played with it a lot. The NORMAL (correct?) way angles it back towards the rider - the other keeps the surface flatter. Originally I was going to mount a GPS speed senson receiver antenna there - flatter then would have been better. But I found a way to fit it elsewhere.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nope - There are TWO - I know, coz I played with it a lot. The NORMAL (correct?) way angles it back towards the rider - the other keeps the surface flatter. Originally I was going to mount a GPS speed senson receiver antenna there - flatter then would have been better. But I found a way to fit it elsewhere.
I suppose you could put it on backwards but not sure what the point would be

1 - 20 of 21 Posts