KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is softer seems like the bump in the back is gone which was key and it really is a good looking seat. I'll be out and about tomorrow I'll report comfort have a good one.

safe rides..

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looks great @Bill - let us know how you get on.

I've been tempted by this seat for a while but concerned that some people say it's wider at the front so it's harder to get feet on the ground ... I don't have long legs you see!

Keep us posted after your ride - first impressions and thoughts.

·
Registered
164 Posts
It is softer seems like the bump in the back is gone which was key
That was my exact reason for going with the PP +20 ergo seat. I'm 6'2 so I sit quite far back on the seat, and the stocker had a ridge at the back that really dug in. The ergo seat doesn't have that ridge, and is generally more comfortable.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Did a 5 and a half hour ride home at the weekend with only a couple of short stops and it was fine. Better than the Ergo seat on my 1190 even and that was good. I'm 5'10" and only 75kg so don't give the seat foam a hard time usually but something about KTM stock seats that are bloody uncomfortable!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great @Bill - let us know how you get on.

I've been tempted by this seat for a while but concerned that some people say it's wider at the front so it's harder to get feet on the ground ... I don't have long legs you see!

Keep us posted after your ride - first impressions and thoughts.
So this is my opinion of the regular height ergo seat. I like a lot, it is softer The ridge in the back is gone. My favorite part is it's narrower coming off the gas tank (imo I'll include pics not sure exactly if you'll see it), so your legs are actually tighter in the bike, I didn't feel any height difference at all. Overall it's a great addition well worth the money. let me know if you have any questions I'll try and help out

·
Registered
407 Posts
So this is my opinion of the regular height ergo seat. I like a lot, it is softer The ridge in the back is gone. My favorite part is it's narrower coming off the gas tank (imo I'll include pics not sure exactly if you'll see it), so your legs are actually tighter in the bike, I didn't feel any height difference at all. Overall it's a great addition well worth the money. let me know if you have any questions I'll try and help out View attachment 5444 View attachment 5445
Thanks for the update @Bill - sounds like a great upgrade for you... am tempted now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts