KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had 3 screws vibrate out of my bar end mirrors. I’ve looked all over for replacements. Does anyone know where I can find these without just having to buy a whole new mirror?

I included pictures of them.

Also, if you own these, I’d unscrew them and stick some loctite in there to keep them from vibrating out!

Attachments

·
A d m i n .
151,141 Posts
I had 3 screws vibrate out of my bar end mirrors. I’ve looked all over for replacements. Does anyone know where I can find these without just having to buy a whole new mirror?

I included pictures of them.

Also, if you own these, I’d unscrew them and stick some loctite in there to keep them from vibrating out!
Welcome to Team Orange, Seth! For sure Loctite is always the better move.

Have you taken one of the screws with you to home depo or lowes, just to see if you can get the s/s equiv? I know they're not black, but it's a starting point for the size.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Team Orange, Seth! For sure Loctite is always the better move.

Have you taken one of the screws with you to home depo or lowes, just to see if you can get the s/s equiv? I know they're not black, but it's a starting point for the size.
They seem like really abnormal screws though. I can’t imagine them having any with heads like that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts