KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a local 890R for a good price... my 790 isn't even back from the shop yet and I'm thinking of jumping on this :) Oh and I'm also about to buy a new-ish car. I think I'm losing it... 馃懣馃弽馃弽馃弽

Registered
2020 790 Duke
Sounds like you are about to go the way of George's wife. The story goes like this.

George lived in the same small town all his life. He was a kind man and well know through out the community. When his days were over his wife had to call the local paper to post his obituary. She contacted the paper she was told that a 2 line obituary would cost $4.95. When asked what she would like the ad to say she replied. "George died."

The man then said "Mam that's just one, line what else would you like to say to which she added "Buick for sale."

Pretty sure "790 for sale" is in your future. :rolleyes:

Registered
2018 Duke 390, 2017 Street Triple 675R, 2021 Duke 890R
There's a local 890R for a good price... my 790 isn't even back from the shop yet and I'm thinking of jumping on this :) Oh and I'm also about to buy a new-ish car. I think I'm losing it... 馃懣馃弽馃弽馃弽
Definitely an upgrade. If you liked the 790, you鈥檒l love the 890R.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Definitely an upgrade. If you liked the 790, you鈥檒l love the 890R.
I wound up turning down the dealer's offer. I've decided to invest in a track-specific bike to have along-side the duke rather than spend the money to upgrade to the 890R.

I'm thinking about buying a race-prepped and modded RC390 馃懣 馃弽 馃懣 馃弽

Registered
I wound up turning down the dealer's offer. I've decided to invest in a track-specific bike to have along-side the duke rather than spend the money to upgrade to the 890R.

building my 790 this winter. built the 390 up over the past few seasons - such a fun bike. old enough I never have to sell it, just trailer it along with me as a backup

Super Moderator

Good decision.

After a couple of very fun track days on the Duke, looking to add a 600/750 track only bike to the stable.

Reactions: colombo
1 - 16 of 16 Posts