KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gone for a non PP rear pillion seat cover? There are a couple of options on ebay I have seen; plain abs (black) and a carbon one made by RSR moto wondering if anyone knows what they're like. I also read somewhere the PP one doesn't even come with decals fitted so I am wondering what justifies the price tag?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Has anyone gone for a non PP rear pillion seat cover? There are a couple of options on ebay I have seen; plain abs (black) and a carbon one made by RSR moto wondering if anyone knows what they're like. I also read somewhere the PP one doesn't even come with decals fitted so I am wondering what justifies the price tag?
decals are not fitted but provided. Which is actually better if you chose to paint it in different color or fit a different sticker.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Actually i can’t say for other countries but here in North America( I think it is the same every where ) it come with one decal. Also it as been discussed here somewhere already but can’t find it. Some people saying that none PP doesn’t always fit so well, i wouldn’t know since I got the PP witch fit perfectly. The carbon one is going to be even more expensive and will not have the little cushion when you lean on your moto.
18779C43-4B9A-4B1B-B784-98DA2BCCA360.jpeg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually i can’t say for other countries but here in North America( I think it is the same every where ) it come with one decal. Also it as been discussed here somewhere already but can’t find it. Some people saying that none PP doesn’t always fit so well, i wouldn’t know since I got the PP witch fit perfectly. The carbon one is going to be even more expensive and will not have the little cushion when you lean on your moto.
Thanks chief, very helpful was wondering whether to take the risk but I wont bother.

·
Registered
2018 KTM 790 Duke
11 Posts
got the one off ebay for 70AUD. perfect fit and came in black matching the bike. couldnt justifiying spending 3 times the amount for the genuine which probably comes from the same factory in china...

·
Registered
2018 KTM 790 Duke
11 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts