KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, does anybody know if there any company yet that is making seats like the 790 Concept bike had? looking at the side profile of the bike having the orange stripe continue from the tank onto the rear tail really made a change in the bikes appearance over the production bikes. I attached a picture of what i'm talking about vs my bike now so you can kind of see the difference.

It looks like there is a difference in the angle of the subframe and the subframe also being shorter, I just think that orange sided seat would make a big difference. Also, that white on the tail and subframe looks amazing. I plan to wrap mine white within a few weeks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not sure if anybody is following this or not as of right now, but i did find that Cobin actually makes a different seat for the 790 , not exactly what im looking for, but that is for sure a step in the right direction. Might be able to get them to carry that orange line all the way to the tank. I know its a small cosmetic thing, but i think things like this are really what sets bikes appart.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I agree. I think the stock seat is One of the first things to go. I had a good stretch on my ride home with it and it’s almost like I couldn’t get comfortable.

Thinking about paying an upholsterer to make me one. That Corbin does look nice though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts