KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

Orange Is My New Black

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Mitch 
#1 ·
Traded in my old black beemer, and picked up a new Orange 790 Duke yesterday.

Big ride last night, and got up early to take the long way to work. Start my day with a smile that I couldn't wipe away. This bike is a blast.

Few powerparts on order, but no eta on delivery. Being down under it could mean many weeks? But that won't stop me enjoying my ride and looking forward to the weekend.

#3 ·
High ergo seat, bar end mirrors, belly pan, crash bungs for the axles, tank protection stickers; and the back rack with the ktm bag rather than rhe top box.

They had the bag in stock which can strap to the pillion seat already. Will move it to the rack when it arrives.

Otherwise everything else on order.

I won"t hold my breath waiting. In my business where we had to order parts from Europe, they waited till they had a worthwhile bulk shipment before sending to save on freight. So if they are not already in stock, that could take weeks. Hopefully I am wrong.

#5 ·
Nice, I'm getting my Akra and tail tidy fitted this weekend along with the first service, which means I can finally starting hitting >7k rpm lol

still waiting on heated grips (for winter) and bar end mirrors, which seem to be taking ages.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.