KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a motorcyclist and lover of all two wheeled machines, I have to say KTM really nailed it with this bike. Plenty fast (for me) and the looks are eye catching to say the least. I commute about 15 miles one way with very little fwys and mostly some twisty back roads. Almost 60 yrs old and feeling like a youngster on my old RD! Thanks for already addressing some questions. Great site for Duke lovers.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
As a motorcyclist and lover of all two wheeled machines, I have to say KTM really nailed it with this bike. Plenty fast (for me) and the looks are eye catching to say the least. I commute about 15 miles one way with very little fwys and mostly some twisty back roads. Almost 60 yrs old and feeling like a youngster on my old RD! Thanks for already addressing some questions. Great site for Duke lovers.
Good for you! It's a great bike for regaining lost youth. I'm 73 today and feel like a teenager on it :D

·
Registered
790 Duke 2020
51 Posts
Happy Birthday Geoff 🍻🥂 I'm 73.5 and will be out (smiling) on the bike again today. The Duke definitely keeps us young!

Reactions: Geoff

·
Registered
43 Posts
@Ripkarl3 - Welcome! Did you buy the 790 or 890? I bought the 890R and even though I have bikes that are much quicker, I love the balance of the 890. It is really in its element anywhere from 0-110 mph. Only above that speed do I wish for a bit more power. Then again how often am I riding above that speed...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DyOTE="Wavshrdr, post: 33814, member: 1957"]
@Ripkarl3 - Welcome! Did you buy the 790 or 890? I bought the 890R and even though I have bikes that are much quicker, I love the balance of the 890. It is really in its element anywhere from 0-110 mph. Only above that speed do I wish for a bit more power. Then again how often am I riding above that speed...
[/QUI
I went with the 790 Duke. Its does it all and its just seems solid. Have a great time on that 890 !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts