KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
VIP member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Brembo RCS MC!

Now, if Hel Performance would just get me the 90° brake line adapter, I could install this before my track day this weekend. If not, I'm probably gonna scuttle the day and wait until later in the month after I've got the master cylinder installed.

Attachments

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Indeed.

Installed the RCS19 and never looked back. This is even more trick. @EvansB2, If I remember our discussion correctly, you prefer the 17, right?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh wow !🤩 Love UPS !!!
Really nice master, I bet that it was sitting on your night table yesterday, so it is the first thing that you could see when you woke up. 👍

·
VIP member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put it back in the box For safekeeping, but I did fondle it a bit this morning. I can’t wait to install it.

·
VIP member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Indeed.

Installed the RCS19 and never looked back. This is even more trick. @EvansB2, If I remember our discussion correctly, you prefer the 17, right?
I talked with the Brembo rep for quite a while, and Brembo's recommendation for the 790 is the 17. So, I decided to go with it. I'm sure I'll love it, but we'll see.

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
I'm sure I'll love it, but we'll see.
I am sure you're going to love it. Brake feel is highly improved.

Are you planning to use the HEL adapter? I would recommend it. Makes install very straight forward.

·
VIP member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven’t received the HEL adapter. That’s the only thing preventing me from installing it.

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
@barbagrisJust remember that you would like to have the correct threads... this works well with the original KTM/Brembo hardware.

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Was referring to @barbagris comment that he is looking at using a part that was made up for a different application. I am sure he is taking this into consideration, but nevertheless...

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
LOL. I bet you do...

Anyway, for the cost, the HEL is a really good option, unless you insist on DIY.

·
VIP member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Of course, the US HEL distributor could ghost you after you order the part. It’s been 10 days and no response to my order or multiple emails. Very frustrating.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts