KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to hear from someone that is using the Ohlin fork insert and Ohlin shock on their D790. Do you use this on the street on the track?
Thanks
Patrick

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. Do you feel it made a small, medium or large improvement on the street?

·
Super Moderator
2018 Duke 790
245 Posts
I'd like to hear how it is on the street. I ride some really rough roads (including lots of cobble stone). Would love to figure out how to put some bling in and soak up bumps like a supermoto.

·
Registered
217 Posts
That is probably a tough task. SM's have long travel and absorb more bumps. Most sport orientated bikes stiffer suspension but much more adjustable than basic suspension on 790. My roads are really smooth pavement mostly like tracks have so I run stiffer setup.

·
Registered
'19 790Duke, '20 RC 390
14 Posts
I have both. Where we are, the road to work is full of potholes. I could make the suspension softer, but the way it is now, it is less jarring then stock for sure. Much nicer unified ride.
I have done some track days too...fabulous upgrade for sure

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.