KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
VIP member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KTMWorld.com doesn’t have 890 parts Listed on its website yet, and I’m looking to swap out some of my 790’s bits for 890 ones. Are there any places selling KTM OEM 890 parts that you know of?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have got the KTM seat, exhaust, touring screen and other parts thru Rottweiler performance in southern california.

·
VIP member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have got the KTM seat, exhaust, touring screen and other parts thru Rottweiler performance in southern california.
Thanks. Yes, Rottweiler is great. I’ve gotten stuff from them. I’m looking for stock parts, not PowerParts, and I don’t think Rottweiler sells them. But I’ll call them tomorrow. I want to get the handlebar from the 890 for my 790 and possibly some other bits.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Choose your bike (790/890 Duke), then use the filter choices on the left side for 34 KTM factory parts. If you have a KTM part number that is not listed on their site, call them and ask.

Reactions: EvansB2
G

·
I am having the same issue as well. I have been looking for weeks to try and find OEM listing for 890 parts, as I am trying to source the front brake setup.

·
Registered
2019 Kawasaki Z900
17 Posts

I doubt they'll send there, only to find OEM listing for 890 parts.

·
Super Moderator
'09 CBR1000RR
638 Posts
That’s a great start!
Are there only 300 890’s here in the States? That could explain the temporary lack of parts & accessories.

Have these 890’s been sold/distributed elsewhere as of yet?
It's my understanding that there's 300 at US Dealers and 50 at Canadian Dealers - no idea about Mexico but I'm guessing maybe there's a few other ones being used as Demo's/Press Bikes.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Thanks. Yes, Rottweiler is great. I’ve gotten stuff from them. I’m looking for stock parts, not PowerParts, and I don’t think Rottweiler sells them. But I’ll call them tomorrow. I want to get the handlebar from the 890 for my 790 and possibly some other bits.
I’m not sure how the 890 bars differ to the pp bars but the pp bars are a lot cheaper, at least here in the uk they are.

·
Registered
362 Posts
That’s a great start!
Are there only 300 890’s here in the States? That could explain the temporary lack of parts & accessories.

Have these 890’s been sold/distributed elsewhere as of yet?
I believe some riders are receiving them in Europe too

·
Registered
2018 Duke 390, 2017 Street Triple 675R, 2021 Duke 890R
6 Posts
Most everything is on back order. Essentially all Evotech Performance, Arrow and other European manufactured parts/exhaust are, at least 4-6 weeks out. No one seems to stock parts for the 890 and those that do, sold out without stock to replenish.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts