KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!!! Im Dan. Im originally from the Chicagoland subarbs but moved to Formal Chicago a little over a year ago. I work as an Inventory Manager in Food Production and Warehousing, however i just acquired my Real Estate License and will be starting that part time with the possibility of fully transitioning in the future. I enjoy both street and track riding and the occasional dirt trips. I Currently ride a 2009 Honda Cbr600RR but am looking to make it a full out track bike. I also previously "owned" a 2006 ZX6R 636 (I say "owned" because I helped a friend from having it repo'ed by the bank 6 months after i sold it to him after buying my CBR, He has since sold it and payed me back). Also in my stable is a 2007 ZX6R (fiancee's). I am entering the market for a "new" bike and for a while was trying to find a 990 Duke, however the fact that the newest i can get is 2013 and the rarity of them has turned me to lean more towards getting a 790 Duke. I look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully meeting up for some riding and hooliganism.

Super Moderator
Hi Dan. Welcome. Great to have you here.

Also moved to the Duke from a ZX6R. You would LOVE the Duke.

a d m i n .
Welcome to our World, Dan! Nice to have you here. KTM has some sweet deals if you're looking for a new 'un, i.e. 0%/36 months.

Super-Member
Welcome brother! Good to have you. Go take one for a test ride. I pretty much guarantee you will buy it after that. Super fun!!

Not that any of us are biased!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts