KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!!! Im Dan. Im originally from the Chicagoland subarbs but moved to Formal Chicago a little over a year ago. I work as an Inventory Manager in Food Production and Warehousing, however i just acquired my Real Estate License and will be starting that part time with the possibility of fully transitioning in the future. I enjoy both street and track riding and the occasional dirt trips. I Currently ride a 2009 Honda Cbr600RR but am looking to make it a full out track bike. I also previously "owned" a 2006 ZX6R 636 (I say "owned" because I helped a friend from having it repo'ed by the bank 6 months after i sold it to him after buying my CBR, He has since sold it and payed me back). Also in my stable is a 2007 ZX6R (fiancee's). I am entering the market for a "new" bike and for a while was trying to find a 990 Duke, however the fact that the newest i can get is 2013 and the rarity of them has turned me to lean more towards getting a 790 Duke. I look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully meeting up for some riding and hooliganism.

·
Super-Moderator
578 Posts
Hi Dan. Welcome. Great to have you here.

Also moved to the Duke from a ZX6R. You would LOVE the Duke.

·
Super-Member
606 Posts
Welcome brother! Good to have you. Go take one for a test ride. I pretty much guarantee you will buy it after that. Super fun!!

Not that any of us are biased!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts