KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The 'other' Long Islander..
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up for New York Safety Track on July 10th, anybody else thinking about it? If you are going to head up let me know and i'll see you there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got home from three days there with TTD. Even with rain all day Saturday we had an epic time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good to know! This will be my first time there, i have only rode NJMP before this, looking forward to it.
You will love it. The pavement is great and the layout is tops. I love the elevation changes. Parking can be a pain but riding there is tops. Have a great time

·
A d m i n .
151,022 Posts
I’ve only done one TD there, but maan, that is the best track ever!

safe run-off nearly everywhere, surface is like glass, the elevation changes are killa fun.

I am looking forward to getting up there with my CBR SP.

·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ve only done one TD there, but maan, that is the best track ever!

safe run-off nearly everywhere, surface is like glass, the elevation changes are killa fun.

I am looking forward to getting up there with my CBR SP.
That will be a great bike for it for sure!

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Duke is about perfect on NYST. I've ridden it on a number of different rides and the Duke is the most fun. Followed closely by a GSXR

·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Duke is about perfect on NYST. I've ridden it on a number of different rides and the Duke is the most fun. Followed closely by a GSXR
Rally happy to hear that, I bought it as a do it all type of bike and so far it hasn't disappointed!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts