KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, thanks for letting me join, I bought my 790 last September, it’s my first ever new bike and the first bike I have owned in 30 years, really enjoying it and after spending 9 months choosing it and riding 14 other bikes, I know I have made the right choice, now slowly finding ways to personalise it.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi and welcome I have had mine for about a year now and happy with my personalising which is the fun part I hope there will not be an identical one out there only levers to go. have fun and keep us updated with your personalising, there are loads of cans out there to replace the stainless steel banana but which one are you going for.

·
A d m i n .
151,138 Posts
Hi everyone, thanks for letting me join, I bought my 790 last September, it’s my first ever new bike and the first bike I have owned in 30 years, really enjoying it and after spending 9 months choosing it and riding 14 other bikes, I know I have made the right choice, now slowly finding ways to personalise it.

Finally got ya in, haha, apologies for the delay. Great pix on your instagram. :smile_big:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts