KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super-Moderator
627 Posts
Welcome, stormtrooperx. Happy to have you here. Enjoy the new Duke.

Go ride. Beautiful day today.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome same color as mine, and if you do the standard mods your grin will go a little farther. Not that you need then for the grin. Cheers

·
Super-Moderator
119 Posts
Ordered the tail tidy the next day. You're right. The grin comes standard with this bike.
Welcome to the Team..!

My fave Uncle lives in Sherwood, (I don't know if that's anywhere near you). Have to visit him (and his wife), this summer.

I hope it's not too hot already!

·
Premium Member
2020 790 Duke
18 Posts
Welcome from the Gulf Coast of Texas. Arkansas? Are you close to the good roads up there?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you close to the good roads up there?
I live in the central metro area so depends on your definition of close :)

From my house it's prob 30 to 45 min to where the twisties start. The whole northwest quadrant of the state is excellent for riding.

·
Premium Member
2020 790 Duke
18 Posts
I live in the central metro area so depends on your definition of close :)

From my house it's prob 30 to 45 min to where the twisties start. The whole northwest quadrant of the state is excellent for riding.
That's close enough. Nonthing really around me. Flatland and arrow-straight coastal roads. There are a few twists in the roads, but they are usually few and far in between. On my ride today I was tining that the 790 Duke would be a blast on twisty roads. But for me, it would be a literal pain in the arse to get to them. Three plus hour ride to the hill country west of Austin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts