KTM 790 Duke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a19 plate 790duke with 3500miles on it unfortunately I have had open heart surgery and not able to ride it at the moment .Is there any problems I should look out for and what are the service intervals ,traded my Suzuki b king in for it because it is a lot lighter I hope I wont be disappointed

·
Registered
490 Posts
Speedy recovery for your surgery, lots of oil leak moans and groans usually sorted easily under warranty. Service intervals 9300 miles or annually. Welcome in.

·
a d m i n .
151,086 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I hope your recovery is swift so you can enjoy your new ride. That BK is quite a bike, always loved those stripped down Hayabusas! Quality machine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just bought a19 plate 790duke with 3500miles on it unfortunately I have had open heart surgery and not able to ride it at the moment .Is there any problems I should look out for and what are the service intervals ,traded my Suzuki b king in for it because it is a lot lighter I hope I wont be disappointed
Hi Banjoman.
Well were newbies together!
Though I have got out on mine.
You won't be disappointed.as you say the weight difference from you b-king will be a revelation.
Good luck with you recovery. Let's know your thought once you get out there.

·
Registered
2020 KTM Duke, '72 Norton Commando, '62 BSA C-15, '82 Suzuki PE 175
282 Posts
I hope your recovery is swift and easy. You're going to LOVE this bike. The handeling and quickness are amazing. You will also enjoy the Up/down quick shifter. The comprehensive electronic fuel maps make it a joy to ride in any conditions.
Bottoms Up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.