KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I am Mike and have joined the forum to get as much information on the 790 as I can prior to getting my new bike next week.
This will be my fourth KTM road bike, swapping my SMT & 690, to one 790.
Looking forward to picking it up next week, already been buying ‘stuff’ to improve it a bit already.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hola & bienvenido al foro!

Having had almost every other make of bike (except Kawasaki), I'm new to KTM. I hope that as one with some experience of them, you're as impressed & satisfied with the 790 as I am.

Let us know how you get on with it!

Did I read that you're in West Wales? (I'm not obsessed with location, honestly :nerd:), nice place!!

Be safe, be fast!

·
Wish You Were Here
619 Posts
Hi Guys,
I am Mike and have joined the forum to get as much information on the 790 as I can prior to getting my new bike next week.
This will be my fourth KTM road bike, swapping my SMT & 690, to one 790.
Looking forward to picking it up next week, already been buying ‘stuff’ to improve it a bit already.
Hi Bugz
welcome we will be interested to hear about your mods and thoughts when you get your new baby

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Curious to hear what you think of the 790 in comparison to your previous KTM's. Its been getting exceptionally high praise so far from publications.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Mike have you picked the 790 up yet black/orange ? from M&P I presume, Are you going to the NEC we usually travel on Wednesday from Aberystwyth station.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hi Roger, No not yet, a bit delayed till next week, all going well hopefully. It’s black.
I was hoping to have the powerparts screen to fit but hear that they are not available yet, pity as I will be needing one.

·
Registered
113 Posts
so far those Puig screens seem to be getting great feedback and last i checked they're great at bringing products to market relatively fast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts