KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a post to say Hi, my names Matt and I have just signed up to the forum.
I have been riding motorbikes for many years and have owned a few in that time, I saw the good reviews of the 790 in the magazines and decided to have a test ride, that ride was great fun and soon decided that I wanted one for myself.
I got my black 790 two weeks ago and have the first service booked in next week.
I have added a Evo Tech tail tidy, Powerbronze screen and KTM bar end mirrors. Decided not to replace the exhaust as I think the stock one sounds good enough.
Love the bike so far and looking forward to the extra revs after the service.
Hope to be a regular to this forum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
:smile_big:

Hi & welcome! You've racked up the miles/kilometres quickly!! Mine is going for its first service on Thursday. I too am looking forward to enjoying the full engine performance - on a couple (or more - oops) occasions I have seen the display light up orange as I have exceeded the permitted 6500rpm, so not having this restriction will be great.

I am currently investigating mirrors & thinking about a tail tidy - I will also probably loose the rear pegs & put a (KTM) rear seat cover. Is the Powerbronze screen any good?

Where are you? We seem to be a geographically pretty diverse bunch!

Keep on enjoying!

·
Super-Moderator
366 Posts
Welcome Matt, congrats on the new bike, certainly gets a lot more fun once you unlock the revs 😉

·
Wish You Were Here
619 Posts
Just a post to say Hi, my names Matt and I have just signed up to the forum.
I have been riding motorbikes for many years and have owned a few in that time, I saw the good reviews of the 790 in the magazines and decided to have a test ride, that ride was great fun and soon decided that I wanted one for myself.
I got my black 790 two weeks ago and have the first service booked in next week.
I have added a Evo Tech tail tidy, Powerbronze screen and KTM bar end mirrors. Decided not to replace the exhaust as I think the stock one sounds good enough.
Love the bike so far and looking forward to the extra revs after the service.
Hope to be a regular to this forum.
Hi Matt welcome
when you want more sound drop the cat much cheaper than a slip on change

·
Super-Moderator
366 Posts
anotheronetoday did you fit the atom with the decat?

·
Wish You Were Here
619 Posts
anotheronetoday did you fit the atom with the decat?
no
K&N
Booster plug
De-Cat

i plan to get on a dyno but that will probably be a few weeks as i am fed up with opinions i like facts
if anyone that has had a coober fitted and wants a cheap dyno run at the same time let me know

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to the forum Matt and congrats on the 790! Certainly didn't take you long to start modding it to your liking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts