KTM 790 Duke Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
a d m i n .
151,023 Posts
Hi guys! I'm Jonathan from Argentina, one of the first to have this duke790 beauty. It already has 100km. and is losing oil in the left side under the pinion. The mechanic says it's the chain, but I'm in doubt. Maybe it's the pinion check.
Hello Jon! Thanks for becoming a Member here. Don't worry too much about the small leak, this has happened to many of us. It's most likely the Counter shaft seal behind the front chain sprocket, it's under warranty, and you can get it fixed by your dealer for free.

I have a good friend she lives in Santa Fe, where abouts are you?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi guys! I'm Jonathan from Argentina, one of the first to have this duke790 beauty. It already has 100km. and is losing oil in the left side under the pinion. The mechanic says it's the chain, but I'm in doubt. Maybe it's the pinion check.
Hello Jon! Thanks for becoming a Member here. Don't worry too much about the small leak, this has happened to many of us. It's most likely the Counter shaft seal behind the front chain sprocket, it's under warranty, and you can get it fixed by your dealer for free.

I have a good friend she lives in Santa Fe, where abouts are you?
Hi! Kelevra! Thanks for they reception.!
After the first service I will leave it to request the part. In Argentina it's a new bike and I did not think there were any parts in stock🤨. I do not know how long it will take. I am from Buenos Aires and administrator of the facebook page fan "Duke790ARG".

·
a d m i n .
151,023 Posts
Hi! Kelevra! Thanks for they reception.!
After the first service I will leave it to request the part. In Argentina it's a new bike and I did not think there were any parts in stock🤨. I do not know how long it will take. I am from Buenos Aires and administrator of the facebook page fan "Duke790ARG".
Ahh very cool, I check out a few FB pages, mostly to snatch & grab info, jaja. Feel free to send you members here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Jonatan,

I´m from Argentina too. I´m planning to buy the Duke 790 but I´m little bit worry about all the issues I read here at this forum and Internet. Could you tell the dealer where did you buy your 790 and how they´re doing with mechanic skills resolving your issue? I´ve already sent a request to the FB page.

Regards!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts